ATOKIA VILLAGE WASTE WATER TREATMENT PLANT
REFURBISHMENT OF WASTE WATER TREATMENT PLANT
- No facilities were available to the operators
- The rotors were not operational
- Continual shaft, chain, sprocket and bearing failures
were the norm
- Advanced corrosion of the rotors was evident
- A new office, with ablution facilities was constructed
- Generator, switchgear and chlorine rooms were built.
- 3 New rotors with a larger capacity were supplied.
- The rotors were housed in a new building which was designed to facilitate ease of inspection and maintenance.